Premier™ offers unparalleled support to help you teach planning
Inside Student Planners
PLANNER USER GUIDE Provides an introduction to the key page features highlighted throughout the student planner.
onTRAC® PLANNING Introduces students to the four simple steps of the onTRAC® Planning Process, teaching them how to Think, Record, Act and Check for planning and time-management success.
Online Educator Resources
Model student planner use and teach the onTRAC® planning process
- PLANNER QUICK START Provide an orientation of key features of your Premier™ planner and offers best practices to engage the whole school community.
- CALENDAR PDFS FOR INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARDS Monthly and Weekly layouts that match the student planner format help you show students how and what to record in their own planner.
- ONTRAC VIDEO This six-minute video walks you through the four basic steps of planning and organization for time management success.
- MONTHLY NEWSLETTERS Keep families informed and connected with ready-made newsletters to send home every month. Available in English, Spanish, and French
- BACK-TO-SCHOOL NIGHT PRESENTATION Help orient parent and staff to the key features, functionality, and benefits found within Premier’s student planners. Available in English and Spanish.
With Premier™ planners that include onTRAC®, you will also have access to the following content-specific Educator Resources:
FULLY SUPPORTED SOLUTIONS, included with Foundations and Premier Esteem™.
Advance the goals of these Premier planner's with
- Teacher Guide including Scope & Sequence
- Family Newsletter